Monday, September 14, 2015

Thank You DWJ Hotel, Ipoh

Assalamualaikum all, 

Last three week, My husband and I buat short discussion and quickly decided to bring our kids to Lost World of Tambun [The entry for Lost World will come later :D].

 Since I still have a voucher for one-night stay at DWJ Hotel after I did review about this hotel last March, kitaorg rasa it's the most suitable time to make use of the voucher too. 

Thank You DWJ Hotel for giving us the free voucher for one night stay. 



Our room. 
Superior Standard. Even though we went there during the weekend, luckily no public holiday or what, we still managed to get a suitable room. By the way, I did make a call one day earlier for reservation since it is one of the regulations for the voucher given. 

Overall, I am satisfied with my stay at DWJ Hotel  (with some improvements for suggestion).


The room is equipped with television, kettle and complimentary drinks, a chair, a single wardrobe, air-conditioner, water heater.  


The small coffee spot. 


Sejadah is also provided in the wardrobe. 

I ada bawa extra tilam narita, so that my kids can lay down on it. Diorang ada provide carpet jugak, just in case with two kids, we really need extra mattress. 

Location wise, memang sangat convenient. Just dekat bawah hotel ada restoran Nasi Ayam Hainan. And within few minutes drive ( less than 5minutes), we can reach famous Greentown Dimsum (Halal), Pakeeza Restaurant and many more eating outlets around Greentown, Ipoh. 

And what I like most about this hotel is they provide kids story books at the reception area. Which keep my IHs fascinated and behave when we are dealing with the counter/receptionist. In the future, maybe they can provide simple toys too. Anyway, this hotel reminds me of European Style Boutique, simple and complete. 

For parking spot, it is free of charge and they have reserved parking for their customers. 


Last but not least, I would like to express my gratitude for DWJ Hotel for your trust to my blog for the first review and for the token of appreciation given (the voucher) as well as a simple gift from your management, which is this cute Surah Yassin.




May Allah SWT rewards DWJ Hotel with more rezeki in the future for this kind of sedekah to their Muslim customers. 




2 comments:

  1. Nice blog! Thank you for staying at DWJ Hotel. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aha, boleh la singgah otw balik perlis.dulu masa tak single penah la sampai tambun dgn kengkwn,tapi tak stay hotel pun.boleh la bwk family pulak

    ReplyDelete

Drop you thoughtful cherry here. Thank You =)
Sila datang lagi...